Renée Audy's Curriculum Vitae
Address: Victoria BC, Canada
2014 - 2015
Visual Arts, University of Victoria, Victoria BC, Canada
2012 - 2014
Visual Arts Diploma, Camosun College, Victoria, BC, Canada
- Comprehensive, two year, hands-on program which conceptually and technically explores intensive exploration of Graphic Design, Pottery, Sculpture, Filmmaking & Animation, Photography, Drawing & Painting, Printmaking, Art History and Art Criticism with focus on vocabulary, skill, critical awareness and an openness of mind.
- Completed with excellences in all classes.
High School Diploma
- Portage College, Vegreville, AB, Canada
Else where, 851 Yates Street, Victoria BC, Canada, April 2014
- Student organized and funded art show, in completion of the Visual Arts Diploma Program at Camosun College
- Staff curated and funded exhibit, displaying the success and diversity which the Visual Arts diploma program at Camosun College offers.
- Public premier of students’ final animations
- Student organized exhibit of work created in the first year of studies in the Visual Arts Diploma Program
Awards & Scholarship
Jessie Allan Forsyth Memorial Scholarship - 2014
This award recognizes a Visual Arts student who, along with maintaining an exceptional GPA, contributed greatly to the spirit of the Visual Arts department and made outstanding contributions in class and through extra-curricular activity.
Transfer Scholarship - 2014
This scholarship is awarded to a transferring student, with an exceptional GPA
Morrison Smeltzer Visual Arts Award - 2013
This award recognizes a second-year student displaying both outstanding commitment and notably creative individual growth in the first year of studies in the Visual Arts Program
CEO of Art Success
2018 - Present, www.artsuccess.ca
• Art Success is a mural painting company that resolves environmental, social, and personal issues through mural projects and art programs. Art Success, locally and globally promotes the environment, self-awareness, public engagement and community building.
International Mural Artist
2015 - Present
Design and paint site specific murals
Belize- Caye Caulker Island, 2018
Guatemala -Antigua, Semuc Champey, 2017
Canada - Alberta, Red Deer, Vegreville. BC, Rossland, Langford, Victoria, 2015 - 2019
• Serving establishments such as; Greater Victoria Harbour Authority, Hotels, Hostels, Daycare homes, Bowling Lanes, Mini Golf Center, Night Clubs, Wellness Centres, ect.
• Creating site specific art projects allows me to learn about different cultures and countries while positively empowering people through creative expression. I create art to solve problems, explore different perspectives, enrich experiences and build strong future leaders.
4Cat Art Studio
Art instructor / Victoria, BC
Teach ceramics, drawing, painting, and mixed media classes to all ages
Hands on Pottery
Art instructor & Studio work / Victoria BC
2013 - 2016 part time, http://handsonpottery.ca
• Teach ceramic classes to children and adults. Help with the making and selling of ceramic items. Studio work, opening and closing duties, build shelving along with other manual and creative work.
Student Works Painting / Crew supervisor & Painter / Victoria BC -
May - Aug 2013, www.studentworks.ca
• Painting exterior and interior commercial spaces and houses, see project out from start to completion.
Art Gallery of Greater Victoria, Victoria, BC Canada, 2014 - 2018
Volunteering assisting family Sundays, supervising and facilitating crafts with kids and family’s
Open Space, Victoria, BC Canada, 2014
Volunteering assisting with Andrea Young’s Minimalist concert
Video promotion, Acting in music video to promote biking in Victoria, October 2016
Available upon request